Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Justin Bieber on Cover Page of Vanity Fair February 2011

justin bieber vanity fair february 2011
Justin Bieber, who’s a coverboy for Vanity Fair February 2011 issue, says people shouldn’t wait for him to make a mistake that’s going to ruin his life. The young star is sure he can avoid taking bad decisions as he’s seen too many failures.

In the interview for Vanity Fair Justin Bieber said:
Of course, I think that people are just waiting for that time when I make a mistake and they’re gonna jump on it….There’s gonna be haters. I know I’m not going to make a life-changing bad decision, as some people have. I’ve seen it happen too many times. I could be my own worst enemy, but I don’t want to mess this up.”
Unfortunately Justin doesn’t comment on his relationship with Selena Gomez (We’d like to know more details!!!) but he talks a lot about his career. He said he wants to be as good as Michael Jackson:
Michael [Jackson] was able to reach audiences from young to old; he never limited himself. He was so broad, everybody loved him, and that’s what my goal is—to basically make people happy, to inspire them, and to have everyone root for me.”
Justin Bieber knows that his major audience is girls now but he believes the situation will change when he’s 18:
For younger guys, it’s like [they think] they’re not cool if they come to my concert. That’ll [change], I think; it’ll happen, maybe when I’m 18. But meanwhile all their girlfriends are coming to watch me.”
Speaking with Vanity fair about possibilities Justin Bieber says he still doesn’t know how this all happened to him – he turned into a world star after just a few YouTube videos appeared in the web:
I see myself just growing. I didn’t know that any of this was really possible. I grew up in a really small town with not a lot of money, and I liked singing, but it was just something that was a hobby. As I get into it more, I want to grow as an artist, as an entertainer, and basically perfect my craft. I want to be the best that I can be.”
Revealing his secrets to Vanity Fair Justin Bieber mentioned that he was a crazy person, that he thought differently:
I’m crazy, I’m nuts Robinson. “Just the way my brain works. I’m not normal. I think differently—my mind is always racing. I’m just … nuts. But I think the best [musicians] probably are.”
source:millionlooks

No comments:

Post a Comment